e-WD is the catalyst your business needs for:
- Leadership coaching and mentoring
- BBBEE spend
- Enterprise Training and Development
- CSI/CSR investment
- Value chain development
- Youth development
- Social Enterprise Development
- Rural Development: poverty reduction through tourism in rural areas
Why Should You Partner with us?
e-WD has made a significant impact on the African entrepreneurial landscape in recent years. Some of these highlights include:
- Business Women’s Association South Africa and US Mission South Africa – Growth Oriented Women Entrepreneur Development Programme
- The Washington Mandela Fellowship for Young African Leaders – Mentor & Business Coach
- Nelson Mandela Bay Chamber of Commerce – Leadership & Business Coaching & Mentoring
- The Coca Cola Company and Coca-Cola Fortune – Leadership & Business Coaching & Mentoring
- Pikitup and The Waste Group – Monitoring & Evaluation; Training & Mentoring
- Coca-Cola Fortune 5by20 and Abafazi ILO IFC BWASA incubation programmes – Project Management & Enterprise Development Implementation Partner
- Abafazi ILO IFC BWASA Incubation Programme – 259 active women entrepreneurs with an annual turnover of R174 850 million were impacted across 22 sectors. 36 women entrepreneurs increased their offering over multiple sectors.
- Coca-Cola Fortune 5by20 – Empowered more than 13 181 women across the Coca-Cola Fortune Value Chain in 4 years across 5 regions.
- SAMSA – South African Maritime Safety Authority Community Capacity and Sustainability Project
- Siyaloba Training Academy – Project Management & Mentor
- Masisizane Fund – Business Coaching & Mentoring